Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ORDINARY LIFE

Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.


Here another example of what I wear during working days. Jeans and heels are a perfect "coupple" with which it is hard to go wrong, although, I must admit that often I choose a more comfortable pair of flats. Changing the subject, now I need your advice: for me and my boyfriend is time to plan our holidays. In August, we would like to fly to the USA and more specifically we would like to visit the West Coast. Have you ever been there? What we should absolutely see? Let me know!

Ecco un altro esempio di cosa indosso durante le mie normalissime giornate di lavoro. Jeans e tacchi sono un'accoppiata vincente con la quale è difficile sbagliare, anche se, devo ammettere che spesso finisco per scegliere un paio di più comode ballerine. 
Cambiando discorso, oggi ho bisogno dei vostri consigli: per me ed il mio ragazzo è arrivato il momento di pianificare le vacanze. Ad agosto vorremmo volare negli USA e più precisamente fare un tour della West Coast. Qualcuno di voi c'è stato? Cosa non dovremmo perderci? Fatemi sapere!

No comments:

Post a Comment