Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CALIFORNIA DREAM

Shop for women's creepers at Oasap women's fashion creepers store. Refine your style with Oasap latest fashion creepers collection. Take on a new look for 2012.

During these days it's my obsession. What am I talking about? The trip to California that I'm planning and that is taking up my evenings. Flights, hotels, rental cars ... a very long job that I hope will realize without a hitch as soon as possible! And you? Where are you planning to spend this summer?

In questi giorni è la mia ossessione. Di cosa parlo? Del viaggio in California che sto progettando e che sta assorbendo le mie serate. Voli, hotels, auto a noleggio... un lavoro lunghissimo che spero prenda forma e si realizzi senza intoppi il prima possibile! E voi dove progettate di andare quest'estate? 


No comments:

Post a Comment