Saturday, April 28, 2012

♥ For Your Love ♥

Choose your favorite slim fit leggings from a large collection of leggings at Oasap.com, Enjoy latest women's high street fashion. Check Shirt from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Check Shirt at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.

Haha, I wouldn't be a fashion blogger if I didn't add a post about how much I love pastel clothes!
But oops, I actually don't. I just like to dress like this sometimes, when I want to feel super girly and polite. Today is one of these days. I'm spending time playing with the bunny on the grass, and watching Moomin episodes :D

The whole next week I'll be free, and I'm moving to M., can't wait can't wait can't wait! ♥
Have a lovely week too, my dear! :>



Outfit details: Romwe shirt and necklace, vintage skirt, Oasap bag, Delicious wedges 






No comments:

Post a Comment